Support for exporters is offered at the regional and national level.
At the regional level, export support is provided by numerous regional business support institutions, including the Business in Małopolska Center and the Investor and Exporter Service Center operating within its structure, which provide free services to micro, small and medium enterprises from the Małopolska region. The scope of support includes:
- organization of the presentation of companies from the province Małopolska at the joint stand of Małopolska during international trade fairs;
- organization of business incoming and outgoing missions, in the formula of B2B talks;
- organization of pro-export trainings in the field of business, legal and socio-cultural aspects, in relation to selected foreign markets;
- providing contact details of foreign companies from industries and foreign markets indicated in inquiries from entrepreneurs;
- providing various types of industry analyzes, reports, business reports, etc. regarding individual industries and foreign markets.
At the national level, support for exporters is provided by companies operating in individual countries Foreign Trade Offices Trade and Investment Promotion Sections of Polish Embassies and Consulates and specialized national institutions, including in particular: Polish Agency for Trade and Investment Polish Development Fund Polish Agency for Enterprise Development Export Credit Insurance Corporation S.A. Polish Chamber of Commerce.