Małopolska stands strong!
Małopolska is a dynamically developing province with great economic, cultural and social potential, providing a chance for constant economic development. For entrepreneurs this means a friendly, competitive and attractive business environment. The region is inhabited by 3,372,600 people (Source: Statistical Bulleting of Małopolska Provice, Statistical Office in Kraków, 08/2016) out of which 1.2 million lives in the Kraków Metropolitan Area. The province is characterized by the continuous population growth.
- Academic center Academic center A strong academic and R & D center based on 30 higher schools in the region
- Tourist direction Tourist direction One of the most attractive destinations in tourism in Europe and the world attracting approx. 12 million / year
- Employees Employees High quality and availability of a qualified employee
- Position Position Convenient geographical location on transit routes in the east, west, south and north directions
- Infrastructure Infrastructure Investment infrastructure - a special economic zone, business activity zones, business environment
- Economic culture Economic culture High economic culture, entrepreneurship and openness to international contacts.
- Area 15 200 km2
- Inhabitants 3,34 millions
- Tourists 12 milion
- Flights 87